Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
When making a payment through the Parry Law website you will be redirected to WorldPay who will process your payment on our behalf. Payment card details are handled exclusively by WorldPay and are not stored within our system.
Before you are redirected to WorldPay’s payment portal we will request certain personal information required by WorldPay to process your payment. This information may include Personal Data such as your name, address and contact details.
During the payment WorldPay will require you to enter the credit or debit card number, expiry date and security code and you may be asked for further card authentication by your credit or debit card provider.
Please note :
- Payments by card can only be accepted with authorisation from the cardholder.
- Payments made by credit and debit card are subject to clearance by your card provider and can take up to four working days to credit the Parry Law client account. If your payment is required for immediate use please call us to discuss another method of payment. Outgoing payments will not be made using your credit/debit card payment until Parry Law are in receipt of cleared funds.
- Any refunds due on a matter where payment has been made wholly by credit/debit card, will only be refunded by using the card details previously supplied.
- Refunds must be requested within 7 days of the card payment being made. After this time requests for repayment will be dealt with under our complaints procedure. Refunds will not be made where the payment has already been used to meet third party expenses.
- If the matter does not proceed, you may be entitled to a refund with deductions for any work already carried out and expenses already incurred.
- If you are not happy at any point whilst using the online payment facility please call the Accounts Team on 01227 276276 who will be happy to assist you. Our opening hours are 9.00 – 13.00 & 14.00 – 17.30. Monday to Friday Alternatively you can email email@example.com