At Parry Law our team of commercial property lawyers combines legal and commercial expertise and practical experience with a proactive approach, tailored to our clients’ individual business needs.
We have a wealth of local knowledge and network of contacts in the business community, so whether your business is small or large, we have the required experience in handling transactions from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies.
We are able to provide a complete service to our business clients and our commercial property and litigation departments work hand in hand to achieve the desired outcome.
We are happy to help with both existing and new clients and we understand the need to work swiftly when buying or selling business premises or indeed renewing a business lease.
We are able to assist in a wide range of transactions to include:
- Granting and sale or purchase of leases
- options, conditional contracts and pre-emption rights
- dealing with lenders and their security requirements in commercial transactions
- assisting with transactions relating to investment portfolios
- advising on new leases and lease renewals
- acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold premises including development sites and licensed premises