Parry Law are looking for an Experienced Residential Conveyancing Secretary with good written and spoken communication skills and a high level of computer literacy.
This is a permanent full time position.
Suitable candidate will have experience in:
- Providing a high level of administrative support in a busy office
- Answering telephone calls
- Audio transcription and copy typing
- Preparing letters and legal documents
- Filing and general administrative work
- Managing Outlook diary’s
- Using case management systems
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and other third parties via email, letter or fax
- Dealing and supporting with exchange and completion enquiries
- Using the Land Registry
- Filling out AP1 and SDLT forms
- Preparing for and dealing with completions